Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have a 2013 bk2 2.0t, and I’m about to look at coil overs to purchase. I’ve seen some and looked a bit, I’m really hoping to not spend more than 1k (looking more around 800 or so) just don’t know what to really look for. I have stock rims with nitto tires(going to get new rims) and I also live on back roads. Looking for a nice smooth ride. THANKS.

·
Registered
15' 380GT BK2 M/T ;P
65 Posts
for that price range I'd say do bilstein B8 dampers and maybe some stiffer springs.
if you want the adjustable perks of coils then I'd suggest you save your money and buy a quality pair of coilovers. Anything that's new for $800 isn't what you want.

-Parts Shop Max PBM Pro coilovers are the gold standard but will run you $1400 . You'll get caster adjustment and camber adjustment in the top plates where they mount to your frame ( I don't know of any other that have both ) as well as true rear coilovers instead of the divorced spring and strut setup that stock has. They're built for abuse and feel like tanks.
-PBM competition coils are $1200 and are the same as the pros but the top plate only adjusts camber, not caster too.
-Silvers neomax & Bc Racing will also run you $1200 and are good if you mostly just want a lower car and the adjustable dampers. Silvers are true coils but BC racing is divorced, both have adjustable camber.

Reactions: lvdukerider
1 - 2 of 2 Posts