Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking about getting some tein coilovers. Does anyone in this forum have these on their gen coupe? I dont want to buy it and end up regretting it. I have an 11 Genesis Coupe Rspec 2.0 if it helps.
These are the ones im looking at:

BK14 2011, Street Basis Front and Rear Lowering Coilover Kit

·
Registered
591 Posts
Do a search tones of installs and reviews . Top right hand corner

Reactions: ScottAtlanta82

·
Registered
237 Posts
Ive heard pretty good things about the Teins aside from the fact they're only height adjustable, but supposedly they're a good bang for your buck. The biggest question is what are you looking to do with your car? Coilovers are traditionally something you don't want to settle for less on, but if you're just looking for a one inch drop or so and keeping stock wheels, you should be fine with a set of Teins. My personal opinion, its worth the extra $200 to get a set of BC's and take advantage of GCtuner.com 10% sale right now. With BC's you get everything you get with the teins + preload adjustment, camber plates, custom spring rates, and dampening adjustment. Really can't go wrong with them, I've had them for about 6 months now and wouldn't consider any other coilover than these, they're amazing.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I have ARK DT-Ps and they are great. ARK is running a special "SEMA sale" right now, check out their website. About 10% cheaper than genracer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts