Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
482 Posts
Very nice. Does anyone have this for the 3.8? I try signing up for hmaservice.com but there are HTML problems preventing it from working on my computer...

· Registered
482 Posts
Ok, I managed to get an account with hmaservice.com (HAD to use Internet Explorer and I'm on a Mac, so I found a PC to sign up), logged in, and got the Genesis 3.8 shop manual in PDF form.

I saved each chapter as a PDF - I didn't separate each section out into it's own PDF as nicely as cowcow did.

I zipped it up and it is around 81 megs! I don't have a place to put that for everyone to access so does anyone want to offer some webspace for this? Qwaszx Perhaps?

--Geoff

· Registered
482 Posts
Thanks cowcow, that's what I did. Each main chapter had the printer icon next to it (16 chapters for the 3.8 engine) and I simply printed it to PDF. Some of the sections (fuel system) are 1200+ pages!!!

Here is a screen shot of my file sizes:

· Registered
482 Posts
Sent. Thanks qwaszx for hosting for the large file for us! I hope this helps some people out.

Thanks to cowcow for supplying the 2.0 manuals and getting me hunting for the 3.8 version to share with everyone too!

--Geoff

· Registered
482 Posts
Ahhh at WORK! Nice move. I was wondering if you really did it section by section because yes, that WOULD TAKE FOREVER!

Thanks again to everyone who helped out on this thread. The information in that shop manual is great!
--Geoff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts