Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, I managed to get an account with hmaservice.com (HAD to use Internet Explorer and I'm on a Mac, so I found a PC to sign up), logged in, and got the Genesis 3.8 shop manual in PDF form.

I saved each chapter as a PDF - I didn't separate each section out into it's own PDF as nicely as cowcow did.

I zipped it up and it is around 81 megs! I don't have a place to put that for everyone to access so does anyone want to offer some webspace for this? Qwaszx Perhaps?

--Geoff
Try this. Print each section into pdf again and the size is reduced dramatically.

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Oh yeah. There's a print icon next to each chapter but I just rather have each sub-section also so I printed each sub section and combined together. (It took forever... I did it at work though:D)

I also changed the thread title and if you post the link to the 3.8 shop manual, i'll edit the first post so it's easier to find.

EDIT: Can't seem to change the thread title. If a mod could change it to "2.0t/3.8 Shop Manual PDF" or direct me on how to change it, that would be great.

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Both are the same for the respective engine, correct? There are two links, I downloaded both of them, and the first section appears to be the same. Is there a correct one to download, or are they the same?
One is for the 2.0t and the other is for the 3.8. They are different later in the other topics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts