Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out my genesis coupe 3.8GT as I am moving on to a different car unfortunately :'(

All these parts and prices are listed as is, unless noted for change, I prefer dealing with locals (Canada, Ontario). However, if no one is interested in them by middle of may, I will consider shipping it to the states or other provinces if necessary. Give me a shout on PM or Email: [email protected]

Here are the parts!

Carbon fiber front grill - I painted the mesh with plastidip, the white parts are the mesh itself so it needs to be resprayed or paint (whichever). Otherwise good condition $160

Injen Cold Air Intake 3.8 - Comes with everything (except box), sounds good with the exhaust. $160

Injen SES 3.8L Catback Exhaust + Test pipe - Looks great, sounds great, i get complimented a lot, the sound is not too loud but the test pipe makes the tone perfect. $780 Will reduce price if you buy both the CAI and exhaust together.

Carbon Fiber Front Lip - Personally, this is my favorite front lip for the gen, it is more aggressive than just the regular m&s front lip, also pretty hard to find. $400

2013 OEM LED Tail lights (TRADE) - This is the only item not for sale, it is for trade, I am willing to trade 2010-2012 model for this one + $360

BC Racing Coilovers- Served me very well when I had my car lowered :)$460

MyRide Diffuser - Okay, Finally I get to sell these and FOR GOOD, I was waiting to sell this along with the other parts. Sharp fins, NEVER INSTALLED, original myride from korea. $400

m&s Sideskirts painted gloss black $400

These prices are reflected on local (non shipping) buyers. Save on tax and shipping + duties :)

ALSO, The wheels are for sale, as well

19x9.5 +22 and 19x10.5 +22 With falken 452
They are SSR GT-03 3 piece semi forged wheels, (you can see with pic above) They costed me $1000+ per wheel, however the wheels needs to be redone (cost about $900 to refinish the dish) so If you are still interested, pm me. Thanks!

·
2013 White 3.8 GT
721 Posts
Let us know if you decide to start shipping early. Interested in the diffuser.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I would love the lights but cant go without mine for a week since its my daily lol

·
2013 White 3.8 GT
721 Posts
I see you are still a douchebag...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Lol.

Seller vanished again? Just like the last 3 times he tried to sell his sh1t?

·
Registered
262 Posts
ehhh no more tails?

·
Registered
185 Posts
My rides diffuser shipped??

·
Happy turbo 3.8
184 Posts
Parting out my genesis coupe 3.8GT as I am moving on to a different car unfortunately :'(

All these parts and prices are listed as is, unless noted for change, I prefer dealing with locals (Canada, Ontario). However, if no one is interested in them by middle of may, I will consider shipping it to the states or other provinces if necessary. Give me a shout on PM or Email: [email protected]

Here are the parts!

Carbon fiber front grill - I painted the mesh with plastidip, the white parts are the mesh itself so it needs to be resprayed or paint (whichever). Otherwise good condition $160

Injen Cold Air Intake 3.8 - Comes with everything (except box), sounds good with the exhaust. $160

Injen SES 3.8L Catback Exhaust + Test pipe - Looks great, sounds great, i get complimented a lot, the sound is not too loud but the test pipe makes the tone perfect. $780 Will reduce price if you buy both the CAI and exhaust together.

Carbon Fiber Front Lip - Personally, this is my favorite front lip for the gen, it is more aggressive than just the regular m&s front lip, also pretty hard to find. $400

2013 OEM LED Tail lights (TRADE) - This is the only item not for sale, it is for trade, I am willing to trade 2010-2012 model for this one + $360

BC Racing Coilovers- Served me very well when I had my car lowered :)$460

MyRide Diffuser - Okay, Finally I get to sell these and FOR GOOD, I was waiting to sell this along with the other parts. Sharp fins, NEVER INSTALLED, original myride from korea. $400

m&s Sideskirts painted gloss black $400

These prices are reflected on local (non shipping) buyers. Save on tax and shipping + duties :)

ALSO, The wheels are for sale, as well

19x9.5 +22 and 19x10.5 +22 With falken 452

They are SSR GT-03 3 piece semi forged wheels, (you can see with pic above) They costed me $1000+ per wheel, however the wheels needs to be redone (cost about $900 to refinish the dish) so If you are still interested, pm me. Thanks!

I am interested in your test pipes

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts