Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the coupe is going to have staggered wheel sizes from the factory? i.e. Thinner tires on the front and wider on the back. I know this is pretty common for RWD cars, but it's going to make aftermarket wheels/tires way more expensive. Living in Ohio i keep all seasons on my factory wheels ('03 Tiburon) and have a nice set of 18" wheels with summer tires so i can switch back and forth between seasons. decent 17" and 18" tires are expensive enough, i shudder to think about 19" tires that I can't even rotate.

·
Registered
6 Posts
220/40/19 front, 225/45/19 rear I believe... it was in the pictures I've seen GeneralPatton post.

Correction - on wikipedia:
Standard wheels will be 18", while the optional 19" wheels with 225/40 tires in the front, and the 245/40 in the rear will be packaged together with the Brembo brake upgrade

·
Registered
721 Posts
220/40/19 front, 225/45/19 rear I believe... it was in the pictures I've seen GeneralPatton post.

Correction - on wikipedia:
Standard wheels will be 18", while the optional 19" wheels with 225/40 tires in the front, and the 245/40 in the rear will be packaged together with the Brembo brake upgrade
yes and within a week i will be putting those all-season Michelins on,the only tire out their that match's this size.I live outside Wash D.C. and we do have mild-mod winters so summer tires do not work for all year driving, i wish the all-seasons were a option.
Look for my "for sale " post !

·
Leaving to BMT - March 27
132 Posts
yes and within a week i will be putting those all-season Michelins on,the only tire out their that match's this size.I live outside Wash D.C. and we do have mild-mod winters so summer tires do not work for all year driving, i wish the all-seasons were a option.
Look for my "for sale " post !
Get a winter beater bro. 19's in the winter with RWD will suck!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Get a winter beater bro. 19's in the winter with RWD will suck!
sorry not following you on this " winter beater'' ?
I had the similiar tires on my mazda speed3 and had zero stopping power / no traction in snow/ice weather,had to park my car and get it the next day after a inch had melted down.I went and got the same version but in all- seasons and they are great ,especailly in bad weather.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts