Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

181 - 191 of 191 Posts

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
mount

double check the drivers side bolt you might have to put 2 - 3 washers like the one it comes with on it too shim it a little.... it was touching the top of the mount
i had to do that with mines and the solved the issue...

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am still having the vibration problem. There is space under the bolts to the mount, I can pass a thick shim thru the area. Strange but it seems that I am getting more vibration thru the steering wheel than I am from the shifter. Does anyone know of any material to isolate the steering linkage from the frame?

·
215.5 rwhp & 247.7 ft/lbs
620 Posts
How much vibration is noticed with the 60? I'm not looking to make insane power....right now. lol. I have nothing to gauge the vibration to cause i have never done motor mounts.

·
Registered
260 Posts
In the market for mounts. Probably going to buy in the next week. Cant decided between 50 and 60 though. I read the entire thread.....since its been out for some time now. . .. how much of the vibration has gone away for those who bought the 60's? Do they act more like 50/55 now? This car is my DD but i have a reflash, intake, exhaust. so its not a stock car. suggestions? advice?

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Cp-e

I have the 60's . It vibrates A good amount but not too bad . I like them and when girls ride in my car they love it . They ask do you have massaging seats ..

·
Registered
182 Posts
The lower durometer is suited for street use.. the higher is for race and high HP...
What is considered high horsepower for the 2.0t since it only comes stock with 210hp? Dont know which would be better 50 duro or 60, i can take alot of vibration im 17 years old i want it to feel like a race car ahaha.

·
Registered
97 Posts
My set of 60 duro have broken in nicely, car feels great.

181 - 191 of 191 Posts