Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
Wow!! Should have waited two years too buy this! Hahaha good deal! Some people sell this used for that Much!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
2012 3.8 Track ZF-6-SPD
2,925 Posts
This is a good deal. Any difference for the Auto guys.

·
Sleeper!
848 Posts
This question may have already been asked, but I have "searched" and nothing came up. I notice you don't have the motor mounts or rear diff mount listed under the 2013, only the 2010-2012 years. Are the mounts completely different or similar? If different, any ETA on the 2013 arrival? Thank You

·
Premium Member
13,004 Posts
2013 2.0T's use the V6 motor mounts. A member already went through this and found out that Hyundai had swapped out the subframe for 2013 to the V6 subframe, going from 3 bolt lower mounts to single bolt lower mounts.

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
2013 2.0T's use the V6 motor mounts. A member already went through this and found out that Hyundai had swapped out the subframe for 2013 to the V6 subframe, going from 3 bolt lower mounts to single bolt lower mounts.
other then manufactor cos, is there a design reason for this?

·
Premium Member
13,004 Posts
honestly, no clue. I could speculate if you'd like but I'd have to research engine bushings a bit more to do it justice. I'd assume though that more than likely it's done just to save costs. One less subframe to stock and one less bushing type.

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
cp-e the 50d is out of stock can you post one's it's back in stock?

·
2012 3.8 Track ZF-6-SPD
2,925 Posts
Is 50d the softer one?

·
Sleeper!
848 Posts

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

So your saying they kept the subframe the same as the previous years for the 13 v6?

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
13,004 Posts
So your saying they kept the subframe the same as the previous years for the 13 v6?
They're not 100% identical no as the bushings were revised like the rest of them and some mounting points for accessories changed but you can use 2010 motor mounts on the 2013 V6.

·
Sleeper!
848 Posts
They're not 100% identical no as the bushings were revised like the rest of them and some mounting points for accessories changed but you can use 2010 motor mounts on the 2013 V6.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Ok thank you for the info Snoopy much appreciated.

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
still no mount avaible?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts