Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a custom magnaflow axle back for 3.8's years 2010-12. Not sure if it fits 2013's or not so that would be on you to check it out. This piece is basically 100% flawless, in mint condition and looks like it was made by a machine and not a human being lol. I know magnaflow doesnt offer an axle back for our cars so this piece had to be made by someone. I just dont know who because i am the second owner and bought the car from a dealer. The previous owner took care of this car like nobody else i know and everything about it including the modifications were all top notch and high quality stuff. back to the exhaust - The quality of the welds, hangers, and everything about it is beautiful and you really cant tell this thing was built by someone versus manufactured somewhere. The only reason im selling it is because i had to have the ark grip exhaust ( i have all ark parts only on my car). The sound of this exhaust is amazing, very deep and loud, especially when you stomp on it. Its actually pretty comparible (loud wise) to my grip exhaust if your loooking to see what it might sound like. I am looking to get 250$ and would like a local so cal buyer... I would rather not deal with shipping but if you really want this and are willing to pay then i can make it happen somehow.
safwhite10's Library | Photobucket

or pm me with your email address i can send better quality photos that way... for some reason it wont let me add the photos on my desktop here. it just asks for a URL to the images so thats my photobucket which has them

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for posting those pics sir I appreciate it :)
And unfortunately I do not have any sound clips or pics when it was on the car. I should have thought about it before I took it off the car :( only thing I can offer is that it sounded a lot like my current grip exhaust, maybe slightly a tad louder but very deep and really controllable depending on your foot. On the car it looked great, fitment was excellent if you live in so cal you can come check it out for yourself

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's just the tips look a little small and they wouldn't fill out the bumper that well.
That might just be the angle of the picture. They arent as big as the ark grip tips but they definitely arent tiny or anything. I can measure them but im guessing somewhere around 3-3.5 inches. Either way they looked good with the bumper and never felt like they were too small or anything but then again thats just my opinion. Some people like huge tips lol

·
zach
586 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For all the out of state interests shoot me a pm with your zip code and tomm I can check out how much shipping would be to you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.