Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 356 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i know how hard it is to get a custom tune on our cars if we dont have a haltech or a cmd. Btrcc does custom tuneing and has told me that if i get 10 or more people that they will make an appointment to come back to socal. if your interested or have any questions just post away and ill try to get btrcc in this thread to answer everything. there tunes are worth it! this will be my 3rd tune by them i jump at every chance i get to have them tune me even if i only put 1 new part on.

·
240SX turned GC
1,176 Posts
how much do the custom tunes go for?

·
Ruler of NorCal
250 Posts
hey everyone i know how hard it is to get a custom tune on our cars if we dont have a haltech or a cmd. Btrcc does custom tuneing and has told me that if i get 10 or more people that they will make an appointment to come back to socal. if your interested or have any questions just post away and ill try to get btrcc in this thread to answer everything. there tunes are worth it! this will be my 3rd tune by them i jump at every chance i get to have them tune me even if i only put 1 new part on.
This post hurts my head.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BTRcc just release their newly priced listing for custom tunes. i really want to get in on the special pricing while it lasts. whos all down to get it done? we need 10 total people to sign up. here is the thread with the info on the pricing.
[[BTRcc]] Florida Custom Tuning Event

here the new pricing breakdown:
$550 for basic bolt ons
$650 for injector changes
$750 for turbo upgrades / Forced induction on n/a cars

Non-refundable 50% deposit is required to [email protected] via paypal once 10 cars are signed up and full payment is required at least a month before the event

Dyno centers are to be determined by the attendees and BTRcc is not responsible for the dyno fees

just found this in another post. so anyone thats asking about priceing Here it is :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
I will do it as long as the turbokit is out for the AT and I can get it installed
before then.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Count me in I'd rather go BTRCC than SFR anyways. Wasnt really looking for a tune but 550 for basic bolt ons im d

·
Registered
253 Posts
Looks like were getting close. Any of the maybes ready to pull the trigger on a tune ?

·
Registered
260 Posts
3.8 or gtfo

1 - 20 of 356 Posts