·
Board Whore
644 Posts
this looks tight im surprised theres not a lot of action

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would be nice to see you guys there, I know theres plenty of Gen Coupes that attend the southlake meet. Woud be nice to gather up the KDM enthusiast in the Metroplex

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its worth the drive man, TiT is the biggest meet in the DFW Metroplex besides Cars & Coffee. The most badass part is that its in a parking structure

·
Registered
50 Posts
Is this meet still happening!? I have been looking for a meet that is held when I'm not actually working.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is this meet still happening!? I have been looking for a meet that is held when I'm not actually working.
Yes sir, however TiT is know hosted every 1st Sunday of the month now(instead of every Sunday), however our group "DFW KDM" tries to have meets at least every other Sunday. It would be nice to have more Gen Coupes in our crew since we currently only have 4 or 5. You should join our FB group "DFW KDM" to stay updated.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I don't have Facebook, is there a meet tomorrow?

·
13' GRAN PREMIO GRY TRACK
669 Posts
I should really Facebook if I could....

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just curious if this is going on still? Don't use FaceBook. Thanks....

·
Registered
166 Posts
I assume this is not happening anymore?

·
Registered
50 Posts
We should come up with another meet on sundays, it's the only day I have available and it would be nice spending it around awesome cars and people.

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
I'm cool with that. Tyler is too boring for me anyway.

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
What do ya'll think about the Arlington area? D&B parking lot at the out door mall off of Matlock?

·
Registered
22 Posts
What do ya'll think about the Arlington area? D&B parking lot at the out door mall off of Matlock?
I think that is called The Highlands Shopping center. It's about 9 miles from me.
I'd be up for that. There are a ton of eating places there. We've gone to Rudy's BBQ, McCalister's, and Which Wich for our cycle nights.

Sunday night works for me. Set it up. I'll bring mine but mine is all stock so not much to see with my 2010.

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
Sunday the 23rd is looking like the most feasible day for me. I'll most certainly know if I can make it or not by this upcoming Wednesday though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts