Min

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
do u have any pic?:D
i would like to see a pic before i order please
thanks
Min
Sorry, i just noticed this post today. We have no pictures installed on a Genesis yet. If you're interested in doing a review & taking some photos after install we can offer you a review discount. What kit are you interested in and what material?

Link: Genesis Coupe Dash Trim Kits

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have 3.8 auto with navi and would like to get full pieces black carbon:D
is it just vinyl or actual pieces?

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
i have 3.8 auto with navi and would like to get full pieces black carbon:D
is it just vinyl or actual pieces?
It is real 2x2 tight weave carbon fiber with polyurethane clear coating & 3M backing. They will go on directly over your OE interior pieces. I can hook you up with a $50 discount for review if you're interested :D If so please call in to go over the details. 586-797-9083.

·
Registered
377 Posts
is the same true for the Real Brushed Aluminum? I've wanted to do that, but as always "skeptical" :p

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
Do you sell separate parts? like the cupholder inserts and the strip that goes outlining the center console? I took all mine off already cept for those two parts, planning to buy new one after I take them apart to do vinyl on my consoles.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Do you sell separate parts? like the cupholder inserts and the strip that goes outlining the center console? I took all mine off already cept for those two parts, planning to buy new one after I take them apart to do vinyl on my consoles.
Sorry, we only sell these as complete kits. (Basic or Full Kit options only)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Do you offer any kits for completely base A/T coupes? (No Nav or Climate control) It looks like all of the kits offered are only for coupes with the automatic climate control.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Do you offer any kits for completely base A/T coupes? (No Nav or Climate control) It looks like all of the kits offered are only for coupes with the automatic climate control.
We had the kits labeled wrong for the climate control stuff but we got it fixed now. We have kits for both automatic climate control & manual climate control :D

See here... 2010+ Hyundai Genesis Coupe Dash Trim Kits

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
I did not buy my kit from these guys I bought mine from dashkitmall.com.
I do have some pics of it in this thread on the second page. I took the pics at night wo there are good but not great. http://www.GenCoupe.com/2-0t/40139-stage1-mod-upgrades.html
I took a look at your dash kit, it looks nice but just to make sure everyone is clear... that kit you have is not a real carbon fiber dash kit. that is a synthetic "carbon look" trim. We have that as well, here are the finishes we offer....

(all finishes have a polyurethane protective clear coating besides the "real brushed aluminum" ... this material is literally just pre-cut brushed aluminum pieces. (looks really nice)

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
So these are all just stickers/ vinyl etc that you put over the factory part and not full replacements, correct?
No, these are not vinyl. The are precut (carbon, aluminum, or synthetic colored urethane) w/ 3M backing that are installed over your factory dash pieces.

how thick are the pieces?
About 3mm and they include rounded beveled edges to give it a more conformed look and to keep dust from collecting on the edges. These kits really are some of the nicest on the market. ... i know we have a couple guys that are doing the review deal so we'll have some nice photos and reviews from members posted soon :)

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts
I took a look at your dash kit, it looks nice but just to make sure everyone is clear... that kit you have is not a real carbon fiber dash kit. that is a synthetic "carbon fiber
this is true i did not want the real carbon fiber i liked the way the synthetic looked better. they were nice enough to send me a to send me a free sample of all there color patters so it was easy to make my pick.:D

·
Premium Member
9,859 Posts
No, these are not vinyl. The are precut (carbon, aluminum, or synthetic colored urethane) w/ 3M backing that are installed over your factory dash pieces.
I'd still like to see pictures of it, even if it's just the pieces un-installed sitting in a box in your warehouse.

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts
1 - 20 of 68 Posts