Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full Details Click Here

Streets of Willow Springs

Rhys Millen Racing would like to invite all customers and Hyundai owners to a track day with RMR. We want to see what type of interest everyone has at this event and to possibly host a full private track day down the line.

Saturday December 10, 2011
Cost $130.00
Register at Click Here

Time Attack Competition for Hyundai Owners

(Open to all Hyundai Models)

1. Fastest Lap Time - $100 RMR Gift Card / Owners Club Membership & Membership Welcome Pack
2. Second Fastest Lap Time - $50 RMR Gift Card / Owners Club Membership & Membership Welcome Pack
3. Third Fastest Lap Time - $25 RMR Gift Card / Owners Club Membership & Membership Welcome Pack

·
Spy
1,298 Posts
Man I wish I could come to Cali for this.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Will you better get back in time, hope to see you there.

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
man im in iraq and would be cutting it close to that if i can im in!

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
DAMN! If my team pays for me to go in I so would be down.

·
Registered
28 Posts
WillRacer1JZ- I am so sorry i was not able to make it out today. I had some major car issues and got stuck on the side of the road on the way out. I was driving a Ford, thats why:D. I hope you had fun. Hopefully in the new year we will be able to make it out to an event.

·
(aka El Stig)
389 Posts
Seeing how I was the only GenCoupe owner at the track event do I get the 1st place price of $100 RMR Gift Card / Owners Club Membership & Membership Welcome Pack?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Even RMR can't get us to commit. With their budget, they should have offered us better incentives.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts