Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
stock car modified driver
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to play with the new lens ;)

Bought this lens for my wife for Christmas and i never got around to take shots of the car with it. For a first attempt i think i did ok. could be much better once i figure out correct settings and how to take pics of the car at the right angles. If you guys have any suggestions please let me know as i do want to sharpen my skills. :)

Nikon D90
Nikor Lens 1.8F 50mm

·
제네시스 쿠페
1,070 Posts
you got a new lens that does f1.8 and you shot pictures in f5.6??

and your white balance is rather... off...

could use a slower shutter speed...

·
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you got a new lens that does f1.8 and you shot pictures in f5.6??

and your white balance is rather... off...

could use a slower shutter speed...
white balance was set to auto. I didn't have a stand with me and it was getting fairly dark so i didn't want to mess with shutter speed too much to avoid blur. First time shooting the car using this lens so i'll get it right soon enough :)

·
제네시스 쿠페
1,070 Posts
lower the fstop and shoot at same shutter speed... 1/20 and it should come out a bit brighter....

·
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
lower the fstop and shoot at same shutter speed... 1/20 and it should come out a bit brighter....
cool thanks! You know what i remember i played around with highlights and shadows on photoshop and that could also be a reason why the images are a little dark. I couldn't get the angel eyes to look properly which is why i did that and then i decided to do it to all of the photos lol

·
318 Posts
idk i don't think we will do anything after. we will probably take pics for like an hour and a half at the most:dunno:

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Me + pics = fail.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts