Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Top Gear FTW
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 2 dents on my passenger side rear quarter panel. can anyone recommend me any good body shop around here who can fix it well at a reasonable price.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Are the dents near the edges? If not, I would recommend paintless dent repair. The guy I used last time for a dent cost me $75 to remove a dent in my door. To remove 2 might cost a little more.

If you want to go to a body shop, I have a quote for $650 to remove a dent from my rear quarter panel. I am going to PHH to get mine done but that's because I have other stuff I need to get done. Otherwise, I would probably go to another shop.

·
Registered
638 Posts
send me a pic and ill ask my grandpa what he can quote you for.

he actually owns a huge body shop in fullerton, ca. so pretty much right next to you LOL

someone scrapped the crap out of my bumper and he repainted it for me for 80 bucks. (OEM paint) and gave me a rental for two days for 35.

the rental thing might have been cause im really close to him but yea. send a pic, wouldnt hurt to ask.

(And if your thinking 'of course your close to him your his grandson' im asian so every guy over 50 is my grandpa LOL He's like my dad's older friend.

·
Registered
315 Posts
It looks like you can just use the paintless dent repair guys.

This is the guy I used and I thought he was pretty good.

Fix A Dent Now

I think his name is Shariff if I remember correctly. He is mobile and he can go to you. If I could find the 10% coupon, I would give it to you but he charged me $75 for one dent so I am guessing you can get it done for like $100. Just tell him you lost the coupon and the guy with the yellow genesis coupe sent you.

·
Top Gear FTW
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It looks like you can just use the paintless dent repair guys.

This is the guy I used and I thought he was pretty good.

Fix A Dent Now

I think his name is Shariff if I remember correctly. He is mobile and he can go to you. If I could find the 10% coupon, I would give it to you but he charged me $75 for one dent so I am guessing you can get it done for like $100. Just tell him you lost the coupon and the guy with the yellow genesis coupe sent you.
so thats 200 dollars for 2 small dents. thats expensive but no other option. so is this place legit?

·
 ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
1,913 Posts
so thats 200 dollars for 2 small dents. thats expensive but no other option. so is this place legit?
no,he paid $75 to get 1 out and he's guessing that it will be around $100 for 2
and i sure its"legit" since yellow has got a dent out from them

·
Registered
315 Posts
I am guessing around $100 for both since its the same panel. Just say you had a 10% off coupon from me but don't know where you put it. It will depend on how hard it is to reach that spot. He is legit and actually does work for multiple dealerships. I know PHH uses him.

·
Registered
409 Posts
send me a pic and ill ask my grandpa what he can quote you for.

he actually owns a huge body shop in fullerton, ca. so pretty much right next to you LOL

someone scrapped the crap out of my bumper and he repainted it for me for 80 bucks. (OEM paint) and gave me a rental for two days for 35.

the rental thing might have been cause im really close to him but yea. send a pic, wouldnt hurt to ask.

(And if your thinking 'of course your close to him your his grandson' im asian so every guy over 50 is my grandpa LOL He's like my dad's older friend.
can you hook me up with this?
i need to get my trunk repainted and front bumper :(

·
Top Gear FTW
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am guessing around $100 for both since its the same panel. Just say you had a 10% off coupon from me but don't know where you put it. It will depend on how hard it is to reach that spot. He is legit and actually does work for multiple dealerships. I know PHH uses him.
so theres only one guy who does all this? im sure this company employs other people....?

·
Registered
464 Posts
best thing to do is to call them and get a quote. there is also Dent wizard.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Yeah ill ask. Spoiler or no spoiler for the trunk? And when did you plan on getting it done? (educated guess if not sure)

can you hook me up with this?
i need to get my trunk repainted and front bumper :(
@OP:ill ask anyways tell me if you Decide to go with something else and when you plan on getting it fixed.

·
Pursue the Moment
256 Posts
have u tried this?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Yeah ill ask. Spoiler or no spoiler for the trunk? And when did you plan on getting it done? (educated guess if not sure)
Non spoiler. btw can they get emblems back on. also the front bumper is a no go. Im going to get a lip to cover it. Anytime in the next 2-3 months.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts