Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 254 Posts

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
"You do NOT require any type of license, remember we start our programs at the age of 8, we will do formal training prior to going onto the track"

There's new prices $120+hst ($136) <20 people and $100+hst ($113) >20 people. Payments can be EMT, PayPal or Cash (DO NOT MAIL ME CASH!) as long as it doesn't cost me anything to process it. I prefer EMT or cash because Paypal is evil but whatevs.

Non-Refundable Deposits are $70. Aim for paying the remaining $66 a week before the event. Scrambling to make sure everything was sorted last time was dumb (didn't help I was late) so I'd like to get everything sorted well in advance. Deposits will be refunded only if the event is cancelled.

I'm thinking that if we assume <20 are coming and everyone aims to pay the $136, if we end up with >20, if you guys want, I can bring some Amsoil stuff and have a raffle and prizes for 1st/2nd/3rd and maybe fastest lap and most improved (between qualifying and final races). I've also got an account setup with a local 3M supplier so I could get vinyal wrap too if you'd like.

We've booked June 22nd now.

Update:
Just heard back from Ken. June 22nd is clear for us at 1pm if you guys want it. Camping there is cool too, he'll pass it on to security, just don't be too loud or cause **** or I'll kick ya out myself.

On the 23rd he has an Arrive and Drive event at 10am and 4pm. He'll give us a special discount if we wanna do that too the next morning. Oh and he's got an entire fleet of brand spanking new karts that are on their way as we speak. Not sure why I didn't mention this earlier but there's only about 10 spots max for the Arrive and Drive since we'll technically be crashing a separate event.

1. Tyr (PAID)
2. [email protected] (Deposit)
3. TKJode (Deposit)
4. TKJode's Wife (Deposit)
5. SketchedOut (Deposit)
6. SketchedOut's GF (Deposit)
7. Tyr's Friend (Deposit)
8. Andy-man 3139 (Deposit)
9. Andy-man 3139's Friend (Deposit)
10. Andy-man 3139's Friend (Deposit)
11. Andy-man 3139's Friend (Deposit)
12. Andy-man 3139's Friend (Deposit)
13. Andy-man 3139's Friend (Deposit)
14. Andy-man 3139's Friend (Deposit)

·
Registered
94 Posts
What is included in this deal? A qualifying session and 2 hour race, or 30 lap race? is this life F1 style?

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I honestly can't remember exactly but I think there was a practice race, qualifying race, and final race. I think we started around 12:30ish and were there til like 5? It's actually a perfect amount of racing. You need to stretch in between and my sides can only take those seats for so long, not to mention the burning exhaust every time you turn.

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya. I think the old karts were 5hp and I just read on the site that the new ones are 6.5hp.

I knew I forgot something. I'll PM you my email for payment. Should be easier to keep track of payments this way.

·
Robot Over-Lord of Pangea
2,174 Posts
pm me the info too. Need it for my buddy. I'll probably just bring you cash thou. I trust you :squint:

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
I'm in! I'll have to wait a couple weeks though, the new rims beat you in the race to my wallet. I'll let my buddy know as well.

·
Reader of many threads
1,424 Posts
PM me your e-mail for EMT. Will send all kinds of monies for me + wife after pay day :)

·
The Stooge
63 Posts
Tyr, pm me the email payment info. I will send you money in few weeks once I know the final number of people that will come with me, and once I get the deposits from them.
I just found out the date and specifics, so I will talk to few people and I'll let you know.

·
Registered
425 Posts
PM me your info for EMT.

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump for deposits. I can't afford the deposit to book the track this time so the sooner the deposits get here, the sooner I can gaurantee the track. Last year I paid the $500 deposit out of pocket.

·
GET OFF MY LAWN!
2,261 Posts
:D Can't wait man, this is gonna be awesome, again.

I'll have ya a deposit next pay, I think (April... 10th?) Busy payin' my VISA off from PAX east.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
very tempted to join in......gotta see if i can book it off so i know i wont work

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BTW, if I forget to send my info just remind me either here or through a PM.

·
Turbo noob
5,514 Posts
Where is this??
This is the karting event from last year?
I'm off that day as well, and will bring it up wit the gf (who has always wanted to go karting)
This will be awesome!!

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's at Mosport. Same as last year with slight differences. You missed it last time so you better show.

·
Turbo noob
5,514 Posts
LOL, I didn't join the forum until July and didn't start really being active until August :p

This right?

3233 Concession Road 10 Bowmanville, ON L1C 3K6
(905) 983-9141

I googled it, I have my big boy pants on :broken:

1 - 20 of 254 Posts