Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
unce unce unce
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Figured I'd start a pic thread just as bluemagic did! His photos are EXCELLENT quality compared to mine lol (crappy iPhone), and his car is SUPERB! I advise checking out his thread

Some people may like these pics, some not.

I plan to have some "professional" pictures taken of my car real soon. I will also have pictures of the turbo install up very shortly.

Well, here are the pictures I've taken from today.

This is my 2010 w/ 2013 face lift. :gc-wmscared0016:

Hope you guys enjoy!

·
Registered
15 Posts
i really like this, especially the 13' front end conversion.. idk why people don't like the 13' fronts. ohwell.. looking forward to more pictures!

·
2013 White 3.8 GT
721 Posts
Congratulations :) first Nord grey I've ever liked

·
unce unce unce
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just curious - what did the headlight swap require? plug-n-play?
100% plug-N-play.
Fenders are the same for all years also. No need to change them.

·
U wot M8
1,908 Posts
looks great man, '13 front end is really growing on me. Especially when all the trim stuff is pulled off of it.

fitment on point too!

·
Genesis OG
2,625 Posts
I'm gonna post this here cuz I guarantee it'll be asked lol

19x9.5 +12 (225/35/19)
19x11 +10 (255/35/19)

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
Looks good aside from the stretched tires. :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nice conversion.. I really want the 13 tails...

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
^^^ This... I'll easily trade my Superlux for a set of '13 tails + cash.

·
unce unce unce
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now you need an interior swap =)

BTW are you planning on getting some mesh for the intercooler?
I want to swap the 13 dash board so badly. I'm not sure if the connections for the gauge cluster will work though.

I do not plan on getting mesh for the intercooler, I like that agressive FMIC look, however I do have mesh for the upper grill as well as the fog bezels. :)

·
unce unce unce
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how come the front signal looks different from OEM, it look really nice. did you buy it like that or customized?
I had my headlights custom done! I had the ribbon paint matched nord gray to match the car, LED angel eyes. The stock turn signal clear housing was painted black to only expose the 4 slits in the plastic piece. It looks GREAT this way. The turn signal housing and high beam housings were left chrome.

·
unce unce unce
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wonder if you could do a 2010-2012 front end conversion on a 2013
Of course you can, it'll be the exact opposite as this. You'll need a 10-12 radiator core support, 10-12 headlights, 10-12 hood, 10-12 front bumper. Not really sure why someone would want to downgrade lol but I suppose people consider what I did a downgrade as well. To each their own; at the end of the day it's your car.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Great job man!

The 2013 front end grows on me more and more every day when it's done right. Still like the '10-'12 way better, though.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts