·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
Can anybody that installed this with a 3.8 pm me please I have some questions

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
I'm going to install mine this weekend likely. Quick question for us folks without a factory cruise control clutch switch. Does the resistor go between the green wire and both looped black wires or only one of them (meaning one of the black looped wires does not pass through the resistor)?

·
Registered
20 Posts
could you send me this picture?

That is correct. Instead of doing that you will tap into that switch, or you can tap into it under the hood. Underneath the hood is easier just so your not laying upside down under the dash. I dont have a picture of that wire with me, but the wire is Green. (not like that drastically helps now haha) If you plan to do this, i can take a picture of the wire you need.
hey i am about to do the install on my premium coupe and was wondering if I'm looking at the right switch and what colour the wires are?

·
Registered
974 Posts
So im trying to install this and my 13 2.0t, doesnt have a pink wire at the accelerater pedal, there's a blue/ pink stripe, anyone on here know of thats what you tap into?

·
Registered
20 Posts
someone who has installed feel shifts gears more easy with this?
yea i guess, well i ended up upgrading my clutch to a stage 2, have not used the WOT part of the box yet to shift based on still braking in the clutch, but i also did a short through shifter as well

·
14.3 @ 96 - Stage 1
8,764 Posts
bumping this, for some reason i had a exposed green wire from the WOTBOX. I have a track, where is the cruise control line that this green wire from the wotbox taps into? I cannot figure it out.

·
14.3 @ 96 - Stage 1
8,764 Posts
I'm assuming i need to tap the green wotbox wire into my clutch switch ( green wire ) from the connector that is circled in red?..

·
Registered
266 Posts
Is this a pointless mod if your car is already tuned by sfr and has launch control? I know everyonedays 2 step here butwill ijust mess everything up? Just wondering. Thinking about this because I want to do the "no lift shift" I've done before but I've read in many threads it is best to do it when you have a WOT box because that's erst it's meant for. ** if dumb question I'm sorry**

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
83 Posts
I've installed the N2MB and I'm having an issue with what I'm hoping is the software setup. I was at the drag strip last night and was having an issue where the car would not run past 6000rpm with the box on. I had the no lift shift set to auto and it did this. So then I unchecked the auto function and set the milliseconds to 350 and that made it even worse, now It would only rev to 4000rpm and then cut out.

Here is a picture of the current software setup. I'm hoping someone could compare these setting to what they are running and advise of what to change.

The car is running the BR Stage3 setup.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am just confused on the pin switch and the cruise control because it says if you have a cc you eliminate the pin switch
Now the power from the wotm.
Do I just tap it into the cc green wire to eliminate the switch because the cc wire is already ground and everything
Do I still need the 1000ohm resister if I do tap into the green wire for the clutch ?

·
3.8 Driver
361 Posts
Does this really make the car faster? I'm SFR tuned and It's kinda' simple to just shift gears quick enough normally.

Anyone with a 3.8 done this and feel an increase? or...

·
shorttrack
1,674 Posts
Bump as I can't find the fuel rail igntion connection for the 3.8 Genesis coupe. Mines a 2016. Cant find a red/white wire harness.
There is a write on the BK2 wot install ,do a search and you will be able to find it .

61 - 80 of 82 Posts