Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Anyone thought of wrapping the steering wheel as well? Would look insane with the rest of the car. I def. want to do this soon, but I'll most likely take to a guy I know who does bitchin upholstery work.
I did mine in my truck black suede on top with black carbon fiber and a blue contrast stitch

·
Registered
269 Posts
Is there a way to do it in black leather like the rest of the interior. Don't like suede. May consider Alcantra but still dont like it as much as leather.
You don't wanna use leather, it's too heavy, u wanna use an ultra leather, top of the line vinyl and super soft, shoot me an email, I can sell u what u need

I'm still curious where you guys got ultra suede for $90....

·
Registered
269 Posts
bump

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
You don't wanna use leather, it's too heavy, u wanna use an ultra leather, top of the line vinyl and super soft, shoot me an email, I can sell u what u need

I'm still curious where you guys got ultra suede for $90....
I have been to fabric stores and they have suede like cloth, I doubt it is ultrasude prob just a general term in this case.

Alcantra seems to be the best of this type product which is expensive.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have been to fabric stores and they have suede like cloth, I doubt it is ultrasude prob just a general term in this case.

Alcantra seems to be the best of this type product which is expensive.
That's what I'm saying cause I sell it and its pricey...had a guy bring me some panels today he did himself in "suede" lol was hobby lobby special on some velvet lol people don't get it...if u don't know what your doing, please allow someone who does do it so it looks good and not ruin it for everybody else

·
Red Eyed Lurker
101 Posts
Any estimate on how much roof liner, sun visors, and pillars? I'm in Houston too and have no idea how to do fabric work.

·
Registered
269 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
anyone worked on getting the soft feel on our hard plastic door panels?? other than replacing the panels... which cost a fortune here in Canada

·
Registered
269 Posts
anyone worked on getting the soft feel on our hard plastic door panels?? other than replacing the panels... which cost a fortune here in Canada
Wrap it in a ultra leather. It's VERY soft vinyl. Love that stuff.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
269 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
KotaQuad, do you wrap steering wheels? If so, how much to do one? I was thinking the top and bottom Suede/Alcantara and the sides a nice leather. I hate how cheap our wheels feel.

·
Registered
269 Posts
KotaQuad, do you wrap steering wheels? If so, how much to do one? I was thinking the top and bottom Suede/Alcantara and the sides a nice leather. I hate how cheap our wheels feel.
I do but honestly I can't take any interior work right now, I'm too busy with our custom emblems and selling diode dynamics products...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Shadows World
34 Posts
Looks awesome!! I want to eventually redo my headliner in purple.. I have a purple theme going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 101 Posts