Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do all GenCoupes have brembo brakes?
I've seen some with red brembo; Some with colored brakes with "Hyundai" printed on it; and some with simple lead-colored brakes.

·
Slurpee
1,740 Posts
I think only the Track Edition comes with the Brembo Brake Kit.

·
Toyota Tech
349 Posts
If it doesn't say Brembo on it, it's not.

This totally reminded me of the family guy episode with Brian and his blonde g/f when she asked: "How do I know if I'm Jewish?" Well, are you Jewish? "no" Well there you go sport.

·
209hp/280lbs tq :)
3,280 Posts
hahaha. sorry but this was a dumb question to ask no to be a dbag only hyundais to have brembos are the track models or rspecs. please do more research next time

·
Registered
331 Posts
If it doesn't say Brembo on it, it's not.

This totally reminded me of the family guy episode with Brian and his blonde g/f when she asked: "How do I know if I'm Jewish?" Well, are you Jewish? "no" Well there you go sport.
HAHA thats great! Its way mmore work to make a thread than it is to search google or look it up on the damn site.

Hyundai Auto Canada | Affordable New Cars | Best Economy Cars | Fuel Efficient Vehicles or Hyundai Motor America: New Cars, Sedans, Coupes, SUVs, Minivans, Vehicles

·
Premium Member
11,247 Posts
Cut the guy some slack. You guys have never seen calipers that have been painted over or anything? Just because it doesn't say Brembo doesn't necessarily mean that it's not.

Now if we're talking about right out of the factory, as has been said, the R-Spec and the Track models are the only ones that come with Brembos. The calipers are also physically larger than the normal Hyundai calipers, which is also a dead giveaway.. Unless someone is using those terrible stick on caliper covers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hahaha. sorry but this was a dumb question to ask no to be a dbag only hyundais to have brembos are the track models or rspecs. please do more research next time
dude he was only asking a question that’s exactly what these forums are for to get answers to questions that you have. if you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all to avoid being a complete dbag all together think before commenting something.

·
Premium Member
15,161 Posts
dude he was only asking a question that’s exactly what these forums are for to get answers to questions that you have. if you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all to avoid being a complete dbag all together think before commenting something.
thread is 9 years old....

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,556 Posts
When I called around looking for my 2010 Track I got so many false leads I finally told them to check to see if the brakes are red and get back to me. Only way the sales peeps could tell....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts