Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Obsessed
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several of us paid for items that he posted for sale nearly two months ago. After payment was sent, contact was broken and he will not return emails, messages, phone calls, etc. Because we (foolishly) sent payment through PayPal Friends & Family, there is no way to recover the money through PayPal. If anyone has any information on how to contact him, particularly name and address, it would be greatly appreciated. The contact information that was given for the PayPal account is for a massage therapist in La Jolla, California. If anyone is close to that location that would be willing to drive over and talk to her for me, perhaps we could come to some agreement on compensation. I am trying to save myself from having to spend money on an airline ticket to go collect my money back in person. I will if I have to, a Southwest Airlines ticket is cheaper than the $950 I paid for the equipment I never received.:mad::mad2:

·
Banned
2,200 Posts
Just an update for everyone as WE HAVE LEARNED...

His brother identified that he was deployed to Iraq, I suspect very last minute... His brother is supposed to be handling the parts to the best of my knowledge but it doesn't sound like he's managing payments and as such does not know what has to go out and so on. I'm confident (after working with him myself) that everyone will eventually get their parts, but again, I'm not trying to stick up or defend his actions, just help shed light on the situation and why NO ONE has heard from him.

·
Obsessed
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, that's ironic. Still no word from this guy?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts