Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Banned
631 Posts
based on the size of muffler in the pic you posted I'm gonna say that it's still two mufflers, they just changed the appearance of the housing. U sure that this is a current model and they didn't just change it from Race to GT and change the design a little bit? That definitely looks like a stacked muffler set up same as the GT...

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
based on the size of muffler in the pic you posted I'm gonna say that it's still two mufflers, they just changed the appearance of the housing. U sure that this is a current model and they didn't just change it from Race to GT and change the design a little bit? That definitely looks like a stacked muffler set up same as the GT...
i doubt it being that the "main muffler size" are different, different size and different price in Wong.

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Jun does not make the Racing catback in titanium--only the GT. "Racing" is just the model name btw, it doesn't mean it's the higher performance setup. In fact, the "Racing" setup is more basic and made for slightly lower budgets for the everyday Joe. Of course it's still Jun, so their stuff will always be a bit higher priced.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts