Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I own a 2010 genesis coupe. It does not have keyless entry. So I had a few radio lights that were burn.. and decided to check all the fuses from the interior fuse box. None were blown. Then right after that. I can't lock either from the remote or the inside button. Plus the auto lock wont work either. The one noticable thing is when I press the unlock button on the remote, the lights flashes but nothing else. Ps : my power windows work. Thanks for the help:|

·
I'd rather do it myself
19,763 Posts
There is a 10a fuse that powers the door lock relays. It's in the interior fuse box labeled DR Lock.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On the back of the fuse cover, none is labeled "door lock" ... I checked on other genesis's labels and where their dock lock fuse is, mine is empty...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine does not have a door lock fuse... I says in the owner's manual, but when I check on the graph behind the fuse box cover, its not there.

·
I'd rather do it myself
19,763 Posts
You are going to have to trace the 12v wiring back from the door lock solenoid. It will be difficult. If I have time today I will look for the door lock relays.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I own a 2010 genesis coupe. It does not have keyless entry. So I had a few radio lights that were burn.. and decided to check all the fuses from the interior fuse box. None were blown. Then right after that. I can't lock either from the remote or the inside button. Plus the auto lock wont work either. The one noticable thing is when I press the unlock button on the remote, the lights flashes but nothing else. Ps : my power windows work. Thanks for the help:|

1 - 15 of 15 Posts