Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
wearing what you drive
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey all...ive been lurking around the forums for about a year now...ive been toying with the idea of bringing out a Genesis shirt...and for spring this year i plan on making that happen...however i need the input from the genesis commmunity about which shirt i should introduce...below are the 3 designs i worked up...personally i like the 2 on the right the most...simple but fun...but please give me your input on which design you would like to see released...i will be making the final decision for which shirt to release on monday and will be burning the screens next week at some point for them.

FOR UPDATED ARTWORK PLEASE SEE PAGE 4, POST #64 (http://www.gencoupe.com/623927-post64.html)

MODERATORS PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A FOR SALE THREAD!!! THIS IS PURELY AN INPUT AND INTEREST THREAD!!! THE SHIRT DOES NOT EXIST IN PHYSICAL FORM AND HASNT EVEN MOVED PAST ITS DESIGNS STAGES YET!!! I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD, NOR WILL I CONDONE THE SHARING OF INFORMATION REGARDING MY COMPANY IN THIS THREAD!!! ANYONE PM'ING ME OR SHARING INFO IN THIS THREAD REGRADING DORKIDORI WILL BE REPORTED BY MYSELF TO THE MODS FOR DELETION OF POST OR PM!!! WHEN THE PRODUCT IS READY TO GO ON SALE, I WILL GLADLY PAY TO BECOME A VENDOR ON THESE FORUMS TO SELL MY SHIRTS TO THE FORUM MEMBERS AT A SPECIAL PRICE!!! THANK YOU!!!

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
First input, youshould have used my car lol! Seriously though very cool and my fav is bottom left

·
wearing what you drive
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
btw guys...these will available in multiple colored shirts...not just what you see above

the artwork in the the OP is just the template i use when i design my shirts...the final color selection will be finalized when i put the shirts up for sale...count on at least 3-4 colors being available ;)

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts

Make one of the Theta Engine, I see a lot of SR and RB shirts in my days. I'd love to see a Theta shirt!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
#3 design, but on the back of the shirt. GENESIS or crooked H logo across chest. I would love it if the shirt is fitted as well, would def pick up a few.

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
Two or four, Like mentioned above, only on the back though the front should be a small oem logo.

I'd actually like to see this in a polo, with a more simplified design based on a stock GC, having the superlux lights and otehr mods to me is promoting that brand and not everyone has the same opinions on the different companies..
Everyone can agree on a stock coupe though because we all bought one.

·
wearing what you drive
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
#3 design, but on the back of the shirt. GENESIS or crooked H logo across chest. I would love it if the shirt is fitted as well, would def pick up a few.
i forgot to mention...i CANNOT and WILL NOT add any type of trademarked logo on my shirts (ie: hyundai logo or genesis badges)...i apologize for not listing that in my original post...the only way i refer to my shirts is via chassis codes (yours is the BK chassis)

i have a strict set of guidelines i follow that allow me to create the shirts i create...this is the first time ive done a BK chassis and this is probably the first time you guys have heard of DorkiDori Clothing

i plan on keeping these as front prints...the rears of my shirts all have my company logo printed on them up near the collar (which can be seen in the lower lefthand corner for the artwork i posted in the original post in this thread)

ive been producing import automotive apparel for almost 4 years now for various car groups in the import culture...dorkidori is my company and my company alone...i am the only person that does the design work and runs the show....all of the sales, questions, billing, packing, shipping, phone callls, emails, website work is will be attended to only by me...my printing is handled thru a local shop that a good friend of mine owns and that i do a lot of work with on a normal basis...so please dont think my business is some large company with multiple employees...i am a one man show and actually talking with my customers (like im doing with you guys) is VERY important to me ;)

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
I love the design of #3 but my concern being a fat guy would be losing part of the car!!!! LOL

·
wearing what you drive
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
btw guys...if this shirt goes over well...i will make more for you

normally i will do an all over print eventually for certain cars that show they have a market for limited edition prints ;)

·
wearing what you drive
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love the design of #3 but my concern being a fat guy would be losing part of the car!!!! LOL
that particular design would wrap around...so you would see the whole car on the side of the shirt (well the remainder of the design i mean)

·
wearing what you drive
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh also...just so you guys know...im a huge fan of the genesis...ive been a long time 240sx guy (ive owned and built 5 240s over the last 9 years)...but the genesis 2.0t specR will be sitting in my driveway one day ;)

like hyundai said to nissan "since you guys refuse to build a successor to the silvia, we went ahead and did it for you" :D

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Looking foward to when you get started printing. I will be a customer and good luck with getting a lot of response here on the forum.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I really like designs 2,3 and 4. I would buy any of those, and probably will buy any that's released. I wonder though, would it be possible to see #3 with the car flipped 180 degrees so that the car sits at the same angle, but with the front of the car facing the front of the shirt?

·
GenSport Carolinas
3,001 Posts

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
#3, bottom left.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts