Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my 2015 3.8. I have the led running lights by the fog lights but no matter how I configure the stalk that controls the lights in the cabin. They won’t turn on. Idk why and is there anything I can do to get them to turn on. Plz help

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
What trim level is your 2015 3.8 ?
If I'm not mistaken only the ultimate trim level comes stock with the L.E.D. D.R.L's.
They don't operate with the hand brake on or if the headlamps are on, they should come on with the switch set to parking lamps on, or set to auto if there's enough light to make the headlamps turn off.
The other trim levels come with "fake" L.E.D.'s, they look functional but they are not.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What trim level is your 2015 3.8 ?
If I'm not mistaken only the ultimate trim level comes stock with the L.E.D. D.R.L's.
They don't operate with the hand brake on or if the headlamps are on, they should come on with the switch set to parking lamps on, or set to auto if there's enough light to make the headlamps turn off.
The other trim levels come with "fake" L.E.D.'s, they look functional but they are not.
I’m fairly certain mine is the ultimate since I have navigation and some other things that are on only the ultimate trim. And I’ve looked at the fog lights and there are wires that go to the leds but I can’t make them turn on

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Make sure all fuses are good, check to make sure the parking brake switch is operational, the parking brake lamp should go on and off respectively with the parking brake on or off. Other than that the DRL's should operate with the parking lamps turned on as long as the parking brake lever is all the way down. If not then I would suspect a wiring problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts