Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally wasnt lazy n got on a dyno :) i was really hoping to be at 200whp but i peaked out at 194whp n 244 tq which isnt bad for a auto since i seen 2 auto dynos that where 150 n 160. all i have right now is sfr tune, short ram intake and open exhaust. i know the exhaust hurt me but i sold it lol n i used this for a baseline since i have a full turbo back no cats/no resonator cp-e exhaust, system upgrade incooler,injectors and a retune coming up in a few weeks :). i m srry for the shitty video but it was taken on my cell phone

·
Registered
37 Posts
yeah bro open exhaust deff hurt you cant wait to see what you got when we go back in a few weeks..im gonna upload my vids im just to lazy to do it right now

·
Registered
37 Posts
Guess not bro

·
Registered
92 Posts
I got mine dynoed last week for the first time at 205whp and 230tq with cpe exhaust, downpipe, and intake. 2nd run turned the actuator suppose to do 3 but the dude did 5 to see the difference then the computer couldn't read it from running too much boost, but definitely can hear the big jump.

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got mine dynoed last week for the first time at 205whp and 230tq with cpe exhaust, downpipe, and intake. 2nd run turned the actuator suppose to do 3 but the dude did 5 to see the difference then the computer couldn't read it from running too much boost, but definitely can hear the big jump.
is ur car a stick or auto?

·
Registered
281 Posts
lol thats okay Nikko, we autos got each others back! I've been to lazy to jump on the dyno too... lol i waited for a buddy to do it... same mods... so should be same dyno... very similar at least

·
Car newb
2,239 Posts
i thought those stickers and cool lights might have added some serious HP gains. guess not.
Why do you try to start **** in every thread?

Also, how much HP do those stickers you have in your corner window add?

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
I can't wait to get my car back on the dyno... or out of storage for that matter.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Why do you try to start **** in every thread?
Also, how much HP do those stickers you have in your corner window add?
because his e-penis is freakin ginormous? :dunno:
most people on the forums never even go on a dyno (including myself)
props to the OP for getting on the dyno and pushing the auto to do some work! :bigthumbup:

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mines a stick bro
so u gained about 20 from stock at the wheels if the sticks put down 180 whp so thats really good. i cant wait to see my new mods

also i really cant believe how much this tune bumped me i seen a few dynos around 150whp n like 170 for tq. n all i have done is intake,tune n open exhaust n i gained close to 50 whp and 70tq

·
Registered
92 Posts
so u gained about 20 from stock at the wheels if the sticks put down 180 whp so thats really good. i cant wait to see my new mods

also i really cant believe how much this tune bumped me i seen a few dynos around 150whp n like 170 for tq. n all i have done is intake,tune n open exhaust n i gained close to 50 whp and 70tq
I'm in Rhode Island for vacation, when I get back gonna get it tuned with CMD. Can't wait to see how much power it will bring.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts