Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Any map you have is already tuned for 550's as long as you put the proper values in the Global Fuel Scalar. IIRC it's right around -25. Using the GFS takes a flat percentage off the whole fuel map so you don't have to make changes to every cell. You may need to play with the percentage until you have 0 fuel trims stored in the ECU but -25 should get you close.

There is a 0 map for the 550's on Dynojets website but you still have to enter the fuel scalar in the Device Configuration.

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
Any map you have is already tuned for 550's as long as you put the proper values in the Global Fuel Scalar. IIRC it's right around -25. Using the GFS takes a flat percentage off the whole fuel map so you don't have to make changes to every cell. You may need to play with the percentage until you have 0 fuel trims stored in the ECU but -25 should get you close.

There is a 0 map for the 550's on Dynojets website but you still have to enter the fuel scalar in the Device Configuration.
CrookedH ur the human dictionary/encyclopedia/google/everything for this website i love it lol do not no anything about these cars? lol

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
CrookedH ur the human dictionary/encyclopedia/google/everything for this website i love it lol do not no anything about these cars? lol
Lol, thx, I still got a lot to learn too though :)

Make sure you reset the ECU before you start the car up after adjusting the GFS
You should be able to start with a -25 but it may run a bit to lean so putting a
-28 as dynojet suggest may be better, as WOT with my mods, the car will run a
11.8-12.4 AFR
-28 would run leaner than -25 as it's removing 3% more fuel. DJ suggested -26, fwiw.

CrookedH, we have published a "zero" map to be used with the DW 550cc injectors on our website. Since you already have a map in your car, simply add 11% to all the cells below 1250rpm, and put -26% in the global fuel scalar. The rest of your map will stay the same. Should work out for you. :bigthumbup:

BTW, they run great in our GC! :)

·
old guy
767 Posts
In addition, I ended up at -30 global for evo 10 injectors with my aem. Should be the same for cmd I bet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts