Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!
Just bought a 2010 Gencoupe 2.0T in blue. It unfortunately has cracked headlight housings, and I'd like to replace them.
I have two options:
1) eBay headlights (black housing, LED daytime running lights)

2) OEM ones from a junkyard, for $50 more.

Which would you guys pick? I kinda like the look of the eBay ones but am concerned about their quality. Price is roughly the same I guess, but I do get a better deal for eBay ones.

·
Advenio Pariter
3,967 Posts
See if you can find somebody on this forum who has the eBay ones. Personally, I would be leery, but I have bought great things off of eBay so I would hate to dismiss them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See if you can find somebody on this forum who has the eBay ones. Personally, I would be leery, but I have bought great things off of eBay so I would hate to dismiss them.
I did do a search on equivalent brands (SpecD, etc.) and found that some of them weren't sealed properly, LED's going out after a few months kinda thing, but there are also people who are satisfied with their purchase. I myself have had very good experiences with sellers on eBay, but I know that their responsibility is done after 60 days, so if it breaks after that point, whether they honor the warranty is up to them..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts