Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got rid of the gen this past Thursday and have these parts for sell they all went on the car at the same time and have been on there for about 5-6 mo everything is in perfect working condition. I can ship any of the items but of course would love to do a local transaction somewhere in the Northern VA area.

SOLD SOLDLooking to get $170 + shipping for the Spings or $160 picked up. SOLD SOLD

SOLD SOLDSpacers are (2) 20mm and (2) 25mm with all nuts looking to get $150 + $12-$13 shippingSOLD SOLD

Eibach Camber bolts (2) $15 Shipped

Will sell everything as a package for $310 + shipping

20130318_082332 by Spooledcss, on Flickr

20130318_082310 by Spooledcss, on Flickr

·
Bam-Ba-Lam!!!
2,302 Posts
Can you put up a pick with them installed? Also, will the camber bolts fit a 2010?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Might be interested in the springs if shipping isn't too high.
How much shipped to 91107? how many miles on these?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Might be interested in the springs if shipping isn't too high.
How much shipped to 91107? how many miles on these?
Ok im going to get quotes on shipping for everyone tomorrow because im off work... but not exactly sure how many miles are on them but they were on the car for about 5-6 months i owned the car for a year and it had 11,000 miles when i traded it in, so probably around 5,000 miles on the springs.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Ok im going to get quotes on shipping for everyone tomorrow because im off work... but not exactly sure how many miles are on them but they were on the car for about 5-6 months i owned the car for a year and it had 11,000 miles when i traded it in, so probably around 5,000 miles on the springs.
Sounds good. Thanks for the info. I'd definitely be interested in taking these off your hands if the shipping isnt too high then.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello all i have still been unable to get quotes for the shipping my fiance had an emergency doctor visit (shes pregnant) and me having to work but Monday will be the day for the quotes and i will get back to everyone.... the Camber bolts shouldnt be more then $5 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states and the spacers shouldnt be more then $10-$12 shipping to lower 48 states, the springs are the ones im unsure about but looking to ship using UPS on those and USPS for the others.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pm'ed quotes to everyone, let me know if i forgot someone... Seems like the Spacers will be about $12-$13 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states.

·
Jack of All Trades
839 Posts
PM ME ill take the bolts if they are still up for grabs!

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'll take the camber bots, if they're still for sale...

pm shipped to 53719.

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
did the bolts ever sell?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts