Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feel free to post pics, videos, results, personal experiences, and any other things you would like about the recent SFR tune day in El Paso here.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Will it include mod list as well? Saw some results in the old thread but no details other than numbers were posted (aside from the 19t with prw flash that was tweaked)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

·
Projekt Soju
993 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts

Jay, thanks again for the tune! So much fun to drive. I had told Flipp I was going to post his numbers before him to claim them as my own as soon as you finished his as a joke.

Anyways: Weirtech O2 housing and down pipe, greddy rs single outlet exhaust, injen sri, weirtech charge pipes with synapse bov relocated to the correct side. 91 Octane and ridiculous elevation.

Edit: 2013 2.0 Rspec m/t. Baseline = stock tune

·
Premium Member
8,244 Posts
I am glad to hear that sirs!
Though it was my first time dealing with high elevations and getting little bit frustrated at some points but I am glad we all made it through!

Now post some dang pictures!

·
My mistress is a GC!!
1,053 Posts
sub'd for dyno data and others.

·
Registered
605 Posts

Jay, thanks again for the tune! So much fun to drive. I had told Flipp I was going to post his numbers before him to claim them as my own as soon as you finished his as a joke.

Anyways: Weirtech O2 housing and down pipe, greddy rs single outlet exhaust, injen sri, weirtech charge pipes with synapse bov relocated to the correct side. 91 Octane and ridiculous elevation.
Damn 108+tq.....how's it feel. Wish i could have stayed to see that.

·
Coop
389 Posts
Subbing for numbers and video. Congrats to all on the added enjoyment of our cars.

·
Registered
454 Posts

Stock turbo? How much boost?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 70 Posts