Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, so last week an orange check engine light came on and my car went into limp mode, just cut power, and when I came to a stop if was idling very strange, the rpms would fluctuate much more than they should have. I restarted the car, and it drove fine again, however the light was still on. Later on that day, after I parked the car for about 20 minutes, I starter it back up and the check engine light was gone, figured that was the last of my problems, I suppose it wasn't. On the way back home that day I noticed a rapid succession of pops from my exhaust when I would quickly accelerate on 3rd gear. Typically, I would get a nice pop shifting between gears, but never during acceleration, and never in rapid succession like that. I ran a scan and 2 fault codes came up, 1 concerning the O2 sensor, and the other concerning the Catalyst converter, however I must have cleared them, as I ran a scan today, and they were gone, but a list of other problems came up, not codes, but problems concerning emissions testing. Take a look at the screenshots and tell me what you think, I was gonna restart the ECU and see if that would help, nut before I do I wanted some input. Keep in mind that I have a K&N Intake, a Beyond Redline Catback exhaust, and I had the ECU reflashed by Beyond Redline on June 12th.

Thank you for any help.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts