Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

End of year deals?

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Obiwan 
#1 ·
Hey,

Interested in getting a GC and have been looking at this site for a few months. I wondered if anyone remembers what the Canadian dealers were doing at the end of year last year for financing deals etc. Were they giving 0% on 2010s?

A google search didn't turn up much useful info.

I'm wondering what they will do for 2011s this December.

Thanks.

#2 ·
You're about 2 months late in terms of getting a 2010 since they were clearing them 2 months ago. There may still be some stock sitting somewhere but selection in trim/colour is limited. If you do find one you like, there is 0% financing or a $3000 cash discount for the 2.0t or $4000 cash discount on the 3.8. If you finance a 2010 3.8 model, you also get $1000 discount.

In terms of 2011, you may or may not have incentives (financing or cash discount) depending on the month. You need to check the hyundai canada website at the beginning of the month to see the month's incentives. These incentives should run for the duration of the month.

#3 ·
if there are any left at this point, you will get a killer deal.

emphasis on the IF

There were 2 dealers in the montreal region that each had a 2010 3.8 GT left

One was listing $29 999 and the other was listing $30 999

AND 0% financing

Both cars were "brand new" however the one I saw had obviously been sitting in the showroom for a while as the drivers seat showed wear.

Killer deal though, thats less than some used ones were going for.

Both were red, manual, NAV.

#5 ·
The dealer I bought my coupe from has a 2010 3.8 left in Mirabeau Blue with an automatic transmission. I'm not sure if it has NAV but looks sharp. I asked the price and it was just under $30,000 and I believe it had the same financing as mentioned above. If you want any further info send me a PM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.