Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. So I did a little reading and watched what few videos exist on my specific year model (2010 3.8) and was wondering if anyone found the PCV to be a chronic recurrent problem? If so, any recommendations? So far I'm gonna put in some injector cleaner and change the PCV to hopefully fix the issue.
Thanks for the advice in advance??

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Hey everyone. So I did a little reading and watched what few videos exist on my specific year model (2010 3.8) and was wondering if anyone found the PCV to be a chronic recurrent problem? If so, any recommendations? So far I'm gonna put in some injector cleaner and change the PCV to hopefully fix the issue.
Thanks for the advice in advance??
PCV's are not a recurrent problem if changed as they should be.OEM used only and changed every 15K. Your a 2010 so without even saying your mlieage, your innards are probably oxidized oil gunky. that crap migrates around, and lodges in your PCV.

***Some love it swear by it, others hate it. Seafoam the crap out of your motor,(oiling system). Replace your PCVand reduce your oil change interval to like 5K.First oil change after seafoaming change it at like 3K.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts