Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

261 - 280 of 609 Posts

·
☜(゚ヮ゚☜) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
235 Posts
"sport mode"

Just turning it on is sport mode if you have a damn supercharged v8 in a genesis.
i c wut u did thar :p

·
Registered
825 Posts
Now to Todays Progress

Look at these awesome Brakes!!!!!

Just making a few tweeks to the measurements on the bracket and then they should be able to go into production for a new Front Big Brake Kit for the Genesis!!!

Ken

·
Registered
825 Posts
Am I allowed to hate the wheels while LOVING the Willwoods?
HAHAHA.. no you are not allowed to hate the wheels. I have personally wanted those wheels for about 10 years now and finally got a set. I am not as impressed with them as i was hoping, but they are nice.

The car will be on the BC Wheels for the SEMA Show.

Ken

·
In Charge of Snacks
2,057 Posts
Yeah, Those BC's are super nice. Sucks, though, 'cause SEMA is such a joke. I don't mean you guys either. It's the show's culture. For instance; while those brakes are more than sufficient to track a car of the BK's weight, they won't completely fill the wheel gap and you'll get flak for it from the poser style guys. Meanwhile, your car will likely be among the most complete and capable and comfortable tuner rides at the show. It's retarded over there, sometimes. I remember I went in '08 and you couldn't turn 90 degrees without wacking your knee or elbow on a GTR.

·
Banned
1,099 Posts
Here is a shot of our new Rollin around Wheels!

Ken
I like the wheels, but I'd prefer different colors. Red and black, but only on the Tsukuba red though.

If I had a black car, I'd go with a darkish, deep purple. If it's the right shade of purple, it's pretty sick.

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
OMG that sounds amazing!!! :gc-drool1: :gc-drool1: :gc-drool1: :gc-drool1:

·
Premium Member
3,203 Posts
Wow... it sounds like the best thing I've ever heard.

My girlfriend complains my car is loud now, I think she would literally kill me if I had this.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
And just when I was done spending money on my car! Looks like I have a nice project to tackle between when I graduate and when my job starts =P

261 - 280 of 609 Posts