Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

341 - 360 of 609 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
That's just unfair. You're making me hate Hyundai for not offering the GC in a Tau. Oh well, I should have plenty of time to build up a small block by the time my warranty is about to run out. :D

·
Registered
825 Posts
Installed the Sparco Seats

We should have our Harnesses tomorrow.

The car will be getting the BC Wheels put on it tomorrow and then heading out to Las Vegas the following day!

I will post more pics as I can

thanks
Ken

·
Registered
825 Posts
We haven't dyno'd that exact setup. Our Race motor made like 560 to the wheels. I wasn't very happy with that. It should have made more.

This setup should make about 500 or so. We will most likely dyno it when we get back from SEMA and do some real driving videos.

Ken

·
Registered
825 Posts
Here are a few shots I took this morning. We are loading her up to take it to BC Racing to get the new Wheels put on it. I will share some pics of those later today if I can.

thanks
Ken

·
Go Big Red
395 Posts
Man I would be so paranoid with no filter on that thing. Will the kit you guys offer put the motor down lower in the car so we won't have to cut the hood I take it?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Man I would be so paranoid with no filter on that thing. Will the kit you guys offer put the motor down lower in the car so we won't have to cut the hood I take it?
Probably not considering the reason it's coming through the hood is the blower from the supercharger adding a fair amount of height to the engine. They already said the stock LS intake would clear fine...

·
Registered
825 Posts
yea, for the show and stuff we will keep a filter off of it. Once I put it on the road i will put a filter on it for sure.

The supercharger is what is sticking out of the hood, the stock intake should clear the hood.

thanks
Ken

·
Registered
825 Posts
Just got back from BC Racing with the new SEMA Wheels on the car!!

We should be hitting the road tomorrow assuming out truck tranny is fixed. Other wise we might just have to drive the car all the way there.. ahahah

Ken

·
Premium Member
3,203 Posts
I liked the other wheels better =\

Gonna watch the other videos you posted over the last few days, I'm a little behind on this thread!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Since the car is in the BC Wheels booth for SEMA, I believe it has to use BC Wheels. That makes since for the sponsor.

341 - 360 of 609 Posts