Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

101 - 120 of 609 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
If this happens and is available as a kit, I will not change my oil until it throws a rod, and tell my wife this is a cheaper replacement!!!

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Lying about car modifications is in a gray area on the chart of "things not to lie about". They'll never really approve of it, so just twist the truth a little bit and you'll be okay.
:rofl::bowdown:

·
215.5 rwhp & 247.7 ft/lbs
620 Posts
Lying about car modifications is in a gray area on the chart of "things not to lie about". They'll never really approve of it, so just twist the truth a little bit and you'll be okay.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

·
Premium Member
11,247 Posts
Or you could sell your motor....and tell her you threw a rod. She won't know :p
Or maybe she'll throw a rod.

But that would be lying :eek:
Just remember this, and I used it back when I worked in sales when people said "I gotta ask my wife first."

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Build is coming along awesome guys.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Slow Progress recently, working on getting the mounts cut and the shifter relocation drawn up.

So, we decided to dress her up a little more with a VIS Racing Carbon Roof Skin. It fit great and looks really nice.

thanks
Ken

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Pretty much finished with the passenger side header.

Our Tube Bender couldn't make the tight radius we needed off the head, so we had to piece it together. I think it came out pretty nice.

Now, the Drivers side will be a little harder, trying to clear the steering column

Ken

·
Registered
199 Posts
GREAT THREAD
GREAT IDEA
AMAZING EXECUTION
#Threadofthemonth

101 - 120 of 609 Posts