Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

121 - 140 of 609 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Just remember this, and I used it back when I worked in sales when people said "I gotta ask my wife first."

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
Thanks for my new sales pitch for the scare husbands out there hahahaha

·
Registered
825 Posts
We have some pretty cool updates.. I think!!

Our Friends over at Wilwood are helping us with an awesome Big Brake setup for the Coupe. We will be making custom brackets and rotor hats to make a bolt on kit for the Genesis. We should have a full Front and Rear Kit! Keep your eyes peeled for the release of the kit in a few months.

Finalizing the Shifter relocation Plate!

And working on the exhaust to meet up with the Proto-type ISIS Race Exhaust. I cant wait to hear how this thing sounds.

Thanks
Ken

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
awesome update guys n i was the first one to get the cf roof from vis n i freaking love it i think me n u are only 2 with it installed n we re both red haha

·
Registered
825 Posts
Got the first proto-type mounts back from the laser cutter this afternoon and started assembling them.

These should be great when they are all finalized. Working on a Jig right now so we can have them available for production, once our car is all done.

thanks
Ken

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
:gc-drool1:

Will the bushings/mounts be DD friendly or really stiff for track only?

·
Registered
815 Posts

The LS motors dont have a ton of vibration to them so they should be fine. I ran solid mounts on mine for a couple years and noticed very little difference in DD duties.

·
Registered
825 Posts

They are made with the Polly inserts, so my assumption is they will be fairly street friendly. We had both solid and polly in our race car at different times the polly make a little difference, but not a ton with the LS. These should be really nice

thanks
Ken

·
Registered
815 Posts
Im curious....can you fit a truck manifold turbo kit without cutting?

I dont know if I could ever give up a turbo LOL

·
Registered
825 Posts
Our shifter relocation plate is just about finished.

We are hoping to have it done tomorrow and then we can work on putting the actual engine in!!!

Ken

121 - 140 of 609 Posts