Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

141 - 160 of 609 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
SHE IS FINALLY IN!!!!

Got the shifter plate and mounts all done and final engine installed!!!

We are going to redo the shift lever itself and make a brand new lever to be able to use the factory Genesis knob. But over all fitment is great so far!!

Ken

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
yup she is a pantie dropper! looks amazing! cant wait till i can afford this kit! :D

·
Registered
825 Posts
UPDATE !!

Within the time that I posted the pic of the LS1 shifter, the guys built a new shifter lever to lower it into the stock position and use the stock genesis knob.

I LOVE IT!!!

Ken

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
:bowdown::gc-drool1::bowdown:

Can't wait to see what pricing will look like on this!! The more I have to row the gears on the craptastic 6MT hyundai put in the GC the more I want to tear it out!

·
395 Posts
Am also curious as to the pricing on the kit. Maybe I won't have to sell the Genesis, just maybe. Also we need to find out if you guys are going to be able to make it street-able and all that. VA has gotten pretty strict on exhaust noise lately.

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
Haha! Nice work, guys! :D

·
Super Moderator
13,000 Posts
you should get one of your rubber makers to create a floor patch for the hole in the carpet. Use the original gas pedal screw to mount it.. be a nice foot rest for driving or cruising.

·
Waaaaa PSSSH!!
217 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I came. :eek:

·
Former GenesisCoupe Owner
856 Posts
UPDATE !!

Within the time that I posted the pic of the LS1 shifter, the guys built a new shifter lever to lower it into the stock position and use the stock genesis knob.

I LOVE IT!!!

Ken
:gc-drool1:
Hoooray!!!! That looks awesome! You should get the stock manual pedals for a GTO. They look a good, and have great traction. :)

·
Registered
825 Posts
Drivers Side Header is pretty much done and being installed. Just need to finish welding up the Passanger Side one and put it in. These seem to have taken a lot longer than expected. Custom Headers are not the easiest. This was our first attempt at long tube headers, I think they turned our great.

Working on the Wilwood Brake setup. We have the caliper brackets all drawn up, just waiting to get them cut. Brake lines are done. Should be an awesome upgrade!!!

Thanks
Ken

141 - 160 of 609 Posts