Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I have spent hours searching and could not find the answer to this question.

I screwed up and left the fuel pump unattended and WAY overfilled my tank. I was inside and the pump ran for a good 5 minutes,besides paying for an 15 gallons my car now runs like complete ****. I've found that the likely cause is the evap canister and need to know where the hell it is. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Korean Asswhoopin
1,228 Posts
Should be above the gas tank. AKA drop the tank to fully access it. You can replace the filters I have a few of them

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the diagram....now I need to find a lift!

·
Registered
57 Posts
How do you overfill the tank when it's left unattended? The gas pumps in your area don't shut off automatically when the tank is full?

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The handle didn't have the lock on it, I used my gas cap. Obviously the pump was not working correctly. I just left instead of getting hit with a bill for the clean up.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had someone tell me that my comprehensive insurance should cover this...anyone else ever heard this?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Search Snoop's book shelf and down load the entire manual . top right hand corner google search

1 - 12 of 12 Posts