Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a isr o2 housing, downpipe,test pipe and street exhaust. The rasp got too bad to the point where i reinstalled my secondary cat to try to reduce the rasp but it seems to be coming from the o2 housing, would getting a different brand of o2 housing help or adding a resonator in place of the test pipe?

·
Registered
66 Posts
the down pipe is causing the rasp. I don’t understand why ppl spend ridiculous amounts of money on “performance exhaust” systems when custom will do the same thing + save you a bunch of money

·
Registered
9 Posts
Unfortunately getting a different o2 housing won't help, the rasp is something all the 13+ 2.0ts gotta live with. The issue is the electronicly actuated wastegate. There's no real fix unfortunately. Resonators would help, but if you're not running a tune I would suggest keeping the stock o2 housing on

·
Registered
6 Posts
Unfortunately getting a different o2 housing won't help, the rasp is something all the 13+ 2.0ts gotta live with. The issue is the electronicly actuated wastegate. There's no real fix unfortunately. Resonators would help, but if you're not running a tune I would suggest keeping the stock o2 housing on
Three words: custom h pipe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts