Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm currently in the market for a new exhaust system. I intend to replace everything from the headers back. I would appreciate any recommendations and all advice. I'd like to stay in the $600-$800 range if possible. Thank you all in advance.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Find a good local exhaust shop and do must of it custom. Way cheaper and will still sound great. In fact I'll tell you how to do it. Buy an aftermarket 02 housing and a downpipe. Then do everything custom from there. Mine is straight piped into a single in dual out borla pro xs muffler. Then into the quad tips. No resonator or anything. Sounds pretty damn good. And is pretty loud.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Find a good local exhaust shop and do must of it custom. Way cheaper and will still sound great. In fact I'll tell you how to do it. Buy an aftermarket 02 housing and a downpipe. Then do everything custom from there. Mine is straight piped into a single in dual out borla pro xs muffler. Then into the quad tips. No resonator or anything. Sounds pretty damn good. And is pretty loud.
Thank you for the advice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts