Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a used 2013 3.8 and would like to beef up the sound a little bit. I know nothing about exhausts and having a nice powerful car is definitely new to me. I'm not sure if I should get a whole new exhaust, straight pipe, resonator, or whatever else you can use. PLEASE HELP!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just purchased a used 2013 3.8 and would like to beef up the sound a little bit. I know nothing about exhausts and having a nice powerful car is definitely new to me. I'm not sure if I should get a whole new exhaust, straight pipe, resonator, or whatever else you can use. PLEASE HELP!!!
I have the ark H-pipe, along with their catback exhaust and love the system. Can be quiet when it needs to be but opens right up when you would want it to. I would recommend ark!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the ark H-pipe, along with their catback exhaust and love the system. Can be quiet when it needs to be but opens right up when you would want it to. I would recommend ark!

Thanks for your suggestion! I don't want to spend a whole lot on the upgrade so can you tell me how much that setup ran you? Do have a video of your exhaust sound as well?

·
Philly
149 Posts
How much are you looking to spend? Ark is on the higher end of the price spectrum.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks for your suggestion! I don't want to spend a whole lot on the upgrade so can you tell me how much that setup ran you? Do have a video of your exhaust sound as well?

Plenty on youtube of my setup. Ark is probably the most expensive - but it has sounded the best to me and I have heard plenty of genesis exhausts in person

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Plenty on youtube of my setup. Ark is probably the most expensive - but it has sounded the best to me and I have heard plenty of genesis exhausts in person[/quote]

No doubt that is a beautiful sound. Good choice and thanks for the vid. I will definitely look into that setup. Did those tips come with the kit or was that separate?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Plenty on youtube of my setup. Ark is probably the most expensive - but it has sounded the best to me and I have heard plenty of genesis exhausts in person
No doubt that is a beautiful sound. Good choice and thanks for the vid. I will definitely look into that setup. Did those tips come with the kit or was that separate?[/QUOTE]

Tips come with the catback

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have Solo Performance on my 2013 3.8 Track. $935 for cat back system. fit and finish is good and I love how it sounds. Definitely the best mod I have done to my car so far.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts