Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I recently purchased a prodigy front lip, which to my disappointment, isn't compatible with my E&G Classic lower grill that I can tell. Might be able to make it work when i have some spare time but I'm still waiting on the lip to be painted.

Now for the question. Are there other products that aren't compatible with this set up? Namely the M&S Carat Foglight Bezels?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump. anyone have both or tried it? I don't want to drop the money if theyre not going to fit

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think your best bet would be to contact E&G and ask. Even if they can't give you any specifics maybe they have some partner companies that they know are compatible.

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Your best bet would be to stay as far away from E&G as possible. Their stuff is so Ebay generic it's sickening.

The M&S fog bezels are compatible with the Prodigy lip...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your best bet would be to stay as far away from E&G as possible. Their stuff is so Ebay generic it's sickening.

The M&S fog bezels are compatible with the Prodigy lip...

Thank you! The E&G came on the car when I bought it so I don't mind losing it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I looked around. does anyone know if the vis carbon fiber fog bezels are compatible with the prodigy lip? I probably should have researched before purchasing. unfortunately, i'm pretty impulsive.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts