Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my Incurve IC-s10 s, these wheels have not yet released. The specs are 20x10.5 +30 all around (20mm spacers all around necessary). I am running this setup with a very very minor fender roll (2-4mm), only in the front. You can still run these wheels without a roll, you just cant be as low as some of us may like.

Tires are Hankook V4 Ultra All-Seasons, 235/35/20 in the front and 245/35/20 in the rear. Both tires and wheels have less than 5000 miles on them. The front driver side tire will need to be replaced.

*The spacers will be included in sale

My asking price is now 1500!! - for wheels (only set available in the world right now), the tires - already mounted and balanced - and the spacers.

The are small scratches on the very lip of the rear wheels right next to where the tire meets, barely noticeable, and the faces are in good condition.

I would prefer local pickup, I go to school in the West Chester area, in central jersey on weekends. Will ship if you pay for shipping.

I need these wheels gone by the end of the week due to the fact that my new struts will be wider and i will not have the inner clearance.
Text or PM me: 908 370 5373
Matt.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump for price drop

·
Registered
657 Posts
Damn i love these wheels... if my gloss black E.S 1.1.2's weren't the wrong offset in the front (+18 and +22... vendor ****ed up) i'd offer them for trade plus cash :( GLWS! i'm jelly!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump price drop to 2000 till friday

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump - cant believe i am letting these go for this little -__-

·
Registered
144 Posts
Bump - cant believe i am letting these go for this little -__-
You have no idea how bad I want these! If I had the money i'd be all over these! :( Great price I can't believe no one took these yet! GLWS!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BUY THESE PEOPLE 1500!!!! still cant believe im going this low.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Damn i wish i could buy these, if i could sell my Varrstoens i'd be all over these fo shizzle... glws!

·
The 1st 2000GT
1,872 Posts
wow, I wish i had the money

·
Fast Member!
2,273 Posts
wish i saw this earlier! i just dropped cash on some parts!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wheels are sold - mods please lock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts