Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T
Premium Package
Automatic Trans
VIN: KMHHT6KD6AU030882
Mileage: 12,182
Price: $21,500
Condition: 9/10
Title: Clean and in Hand. Car is paid for. No bank lein to wait on.

Well... damn.
I can't believe I'm doing this, but there's more pressing matters in my life.
Becoming a dad has me making some sacrifices, and sadly... the Genesis will be one of them. It's simply not practical for me anymore at this point in my life.
I want to move into something 4 door, sporty, and sensible. Sadly, the Genesis Coupes lack of rear car seat support for newborns makes me have to say goodbye :(
Car has been nothing short of amazing to me since buying it in July. I average around 24mpg in the city, and 30 - 31mpg on the interstate.
Recently had the vehicle appraised in trade for $22,800. KBB puts private party value at $23,700. Pricing low to sell quick.
Car gets a very thorough detail weekly. Still looks and smells new.
The detail department at my Cadillac dealer does great work for me :)

Premium Package 2.0T A/T:
Power windows, locks, mirrors, Cruise control, steering wheel audio controls, Bluetooth hands free calling, XM radio (subscription valid until June 2011), 6 disc changer, power seat, Inifity Sound system, Auto up/down windows (both sides).

Mods:
3M Carbon Fiber wrapped rear diffuser, 6000k DDM Tuning HID Headlights, Diode Dynamics LED license plate bulbs, OEM Lime Rock Green painted wheels (used as track spares), De-badged trunk (which warning... you'll constantly get asked what kind of car this is).

Recent warranty work:
New turbocharger exhaust downpipe and midpipe installed. Was rattling at idle.
Rear differential assembly had a leak at the right axle seal, new differential installed.
Oil changes done anally by me every 3,500 miles. Car uses Mobil 1 full synthetic & Hyundai OEM oil filters.

Car will come with an extra set of factory 18"s painted OEM Lime Rock Green, if the buyer so wants them. They were autocross spares, to save the life of the original Potenza RE92's (which still have 9/32 front - 8/32 rear).

·
Spy
1,301 Posts
i thought the gen had rear car seat support? what else are those hooks for on the rear deck?

·
Retired Staff
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup.
not too thrilled about it, but its for the better
Planning to get either an Evo X or a G37 Sedan.

·
Retired Staff
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thought you got a Hyundai SUV for the baby.
Yup.
But there will be days when I take off work to spend time with my child, and the lady's already proclaimed her distaste for driving the Genesis, as that Santa Fe has spoiled her. lol

·
Retired Staff
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hate to post this...

SOLD

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Congrats and condolences. My wifes coupe is going to be traded in later today or monday. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.