Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F/S new unused SGFGAH04-005 drive shaft couplers. 75$ for both plus shipping
Location Ottawa/Canada

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am in the market for those at the moment but I am from Europe. So if I won't find anything near my then I will be heavily interested. Going through the forum one of the members wrote that discs from a '09 transit are a direct fit which is what I am trying to investigate. My old flex disc is hard, you need a lot of force to make it bend slightly and i don't know if that's how it should be or maybe is it the age of the rubber which made it hard. Could you please check how hard is it to twist/bend the ones that you have? Besides the fiting I need to have some sort of trust that it will handle the torque of a gc.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are filled with fibres, there is no way you're going to twist/bend them by hand...

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's what i thought. But one of the cheaper ones which I've seen today was flexible, i was able to bend it so I've passed with it. It made me create conspiracy theories than mine is old and became hard.

I have one more to check tomorrow. If it won't work then I will need import one. It seems this part likes to travel it flew from Germany to Canada now it will flyback to Europe 😅

1 - 6 of 6 Posts