Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys i m looking to sell my custom magnaflow exhaust its considered a cat back its all stock piping but i deleted the resonator and installed a universal muffler to stock tips. its all welded and has about 5,000 miles i m upgraded and seeing what i can get i m asking 300 i ll ship it for the 300 if its not to much which i cant see it being more then 40. i dont have pictures and all i have is an inside video. if all the snow is melted this weekend i will be taking pics and more videos from the out side let me know.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Btw guys this would fit the v6 also the axle back and if anyone just wanys the axle back I ll knock it down figured I would save the trouble if anyone didn't want the resonator

·
Registered
53 Posts
im interested, let me know when you have pics up

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will do bro i m going to try and get good pics this weekend, i m not sure about a better video bc we re suppose to get more snow :(

·
Registered
53 Posts
yea, i think we are spose to get alot more. like tomorrow and this weekend and tuesday i think

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry i sold it, but if u wanna make your own iits a universal muffler welded to stock tips and removed the resonator. when looking for mufflers search under camaros and firebird its the same muffler

·
Norman,OK
351 Posts
Hey, could you tell me what the actual magnaflow muffler is? I have been thinking about just replacing the stock muffler with a Magnaflow one like i did on my Scion Tc. If anyone has clips of a setup like this on the 2.0t please let me know

1 - 13 of 13 Posts