Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title said im selling the oem 18" stock tires

Front: 225/45R18
Rear: 245/45R18

About 10,000 km on them. Lots of tread left. $400 obo

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
Any chance of just getting the fronts? I only need one but I figure there's no way you'd sell just one.

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
He hasn't responded to PMs either. Actually, nobody selling wheels or tires has responded to me T_T I may just be online an inordinate amount of time though.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
i got a set of 18" rims and tires im looking to sell. About 15,000km on the front and about 2,000km on the back. Fronts are bridgestones rears are yokohama i believe. Also including an extra rear bridgestone tire with plenty of life left.

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
Still selling these? Would you do $300? Some people are selling wheels and tires for $600 and they still had to drop the price to $400.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
If a buyer comes along I'm willing to sell my stock 18' tires. I'm keeping the rims for winters, and getting new wheels/rims for this summer. 4 months use, 6000km on them, $400 seems doable.

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
I may be interested. Are they already off the car? I'll be going to Guelph this weekend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.