Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

Just a feeler for now, but I am removing this turbo this week, for R&D with another turbo. It has less than 3000 miles, and is in perfect condition. I am offering it with a NEW 1 bar wastegate actuator and Extrude Hone turbine housing, so it will be like new.

Does this look used to you?

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Will extrude hone be an option? You know im about to pull the trigger on one, but was waiting until my winter rush slowed down at work since I was worried about returning the core in 30 days. With this, I wouldnt have to wait.

·
Banned
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will extrude hone be an option? You know im about to pull the trigger on one, but was waiting until my winter rush slowed down at work since I was worried about returning the core in 30 days. With this, I wouldnt have to wait.
Yes, I can send the Extrude Hone housing that I have in stock up here installed on the turbo. It will be extra though. PM?

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
PM sent, good sir.

PM was sent before that last post, or I wouldnt of asked about the actuator. lol

·
Banned
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The turbo is actually mounted on the exhaust manifold, so I would consider shipping it as an assembly! It would be extra for the manifold and shipping though. I will include the mounted manifold for extra plus shipping.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Extrude honed exhaust manifold? lol

Pm replied.

·
<WARNING:NSFW!>
2,076 Posts
Somebody get this thing Joseph is an awesome guy and will do u right.
Glws.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
If you can wait on payment until after friday(payday) I'll buy it with extrude hone and 1 bar actuator.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts