Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
whats up i m trying to see if theres any interest in any of these parts i will be taking off my car.

1- sold
2-sold

3- E&G grill, it was origally all chrome then i painted the mesh part a nice black. i ll let this go for 100 shipped

·
Registered
466 Posts
I just got my custom tbe but would def buy the lip at the end of the month if no one bought it already

·
Island Coupe
1,060 Posts
How much did the BBM originally cost? I'm interested if you decide to get rid of it.

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i can sell the lip right after the 20th of this month bc i have a big meet n i want the car to look good, unless someone really wants it . n i paid 210 for the spoiler

·
Registered
466 Posts
Na its cool I'm going to the meet on the 20th also and I can get the lip a week after the meet this month

·
Round 3
929 Posts
Hey I might want the sequence for maybe 200 shipped. I might just get it new from sfr for 250 shipped

·
Registered
140 Posts
if you are selling your grille along with the emblem ill take it for 100 shipped in a heart beat

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey I might want the sequence for maybe 200 shipped. I might just get it new from sfr for 250 shipped
i gotta see how much it is to ship, but if you want i can get it painted whatever color you want and would do 320 shipped
you selling the roof wing?
no the trunk wing but i can get you a new roof wing cheap

if you are selling your grille along with the emblem ill take it for 100 shipped in a heart beat
yup everything you see you get for 100

Sequence mes wants
we can work something out if you really want i ll try n get a close up this weekend of the rock chips

·
DJAC Vice President
1,472 Posts
How easy is it, do you think, to take on/off. I would want to take it off during the winter months but leave it on for summer. How was the process of putting it on? Can the rock chips easily be concealed by repainting it? Let me know.

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
are you interested in selling the roof spoiler? and what brand is it? thanks.
not at the moment but i can get you a good deal on it brand new :). its 2010+ Hyundai Genesis Coupe Megan Racing Roof Spoiler (Carbon Fiber) Sport Compact Auto & Import Performance Superstore i can get you a better deal if you want it bro
How easy is it, do you think, to take on/off. I would want to take it off during the winter months but leave it on for summer. How was the process of putting it on? Can the rock chips easily be concealed by repainting it? Let me know.
i m assuming your talkin about the lip haha but its 4 bolts on the side comes right off n put right back on. n yess the little chips will be gone with fresh paint, there only there bc the first day i had it painted they had a main road or teared up with rocks everywhere :(

·
DJAC Vice President
1,472 Posts
Nikko, I'm looking for a shop around here to fix the scrapes I have in my bumper for right now... but if they will give me a decent price, I might just buy your lip off of you. Are you coming to our show on March 27th? If so, I could probably just give you cash then. I'd obviously need it painted the KW, lol.

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea i ll be there u can check it out at the meet if you decide to go. also this will cover the scrapes for you.i have a big crack in my bumper you can t see anymore :)

·
DJAC Vice President
1,472 Posts
Oh really? I might not even fix the scrapes if this covers them, haha. If you sell it to somebody else, cool then. Otherwise, I'll buy it off you at the show.

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
alright guys everything is ready to go. i might have a local buyer for the lip since i dont rele no how i would ship it lol but i ll take offers.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts